Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Little Behind

I'm a bit slow with my blogging. Here are Teague's three month pictures. Have to get these up before he's four months! (Sunday) What a cutie.




So, to many people, painting a bedroom is not a big deal at all, but to me, it was a very big deal. I've never painted a room by myself. It took months of wanting to do it, months of talking about doing it, weeks of planning to do it, and a full week of actually doing it. One of those things I should have done before Teague was born. I worked on it here twenty minutes and there an hour when he would sleep. So, it's quite the accomplishment for me but I love how it turned out.

Teague is getting super cute and growing up.

My kids have REALLY been into coloring lately. They ask me to make copies for them to color all the time. But it keeps them happy and entertained, so I can't complain. Yes, Kami is a cheeser!

1 comment:

Teri said...

You finally painted! I love it!!! I need to decorate Spencer and Weston's room too. I just can't seem to get with the program. Congrats!