Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

What do you get when you combine.... Goldilocks,
Papa Bear,
Mama Bear,
and Baby Bear?

The cutest Goldilocks and the Three Bears ever!

It was so cute to see them waddle around. Derek said he couldn't put his shoes on because his belly was too big. Reminds me of being pregnant.



There's a lot I really don't like about Halloween, I hate scary movies, scary stories, ugly or scary or nasty costumes. I'm not into witches and goblins and all that. But I do Love dressing my kiddies up all cute and especially with a theme. I've been planning on Goldilocks and the three bears ever since I knew I was pregnant with Teague. Ty laughs at me, but it something that brings me joy. I love it.

Last year Karly and Derek were Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.
Two years ago, they were Raggety Ann and Andy. This is one of my very Favorites! This is what I love about Halloween. Just look at them!

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Very Cute! I love the costumes! I'm totally there with you about Halloween... I'm not a fan either. I refuse to decorate for it. I simply decorate for Fall and Harvest :o) But I love dressing my girls up!

Teri said...

I loved these pictures. So much fun and such cute ideas for dressing up your kids.

The Stratton's said...

oh MY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them in their cute outfits! Seriously? That is the best idea ever. And The peterpan/Tinkerbell duo is darling. Makes me wish I could've convinced my kids to wear the costumes I made!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I can't wait until you have 8 kids and can do snow white and the 7 dwarfs. Love the costumes!