Thursday, August 30, 2012

Teague Turns 3

Well, let's keep going with Birthday theme shall we?!  You'd think all we do is celebrate birthdays around here!  But really, it's just the only time I blog.  So Teague is the COOLEST three year old I know!  He really is such a fun kid to watch and know.  I've always said, and truly believe that anyone that gets to watch and know this kid is lucky.  He has such a fun personality.  He is just like his dad and adventurous and willing to just go for it and give it a whirl.  I love having him around and that I get to know this awesome little boy. 
 Love you Teague!

Those are Teague's fingerprints btw.
He loves all kinds of balls so I went with the easiest to make!



Grandma always gives the coolest toys.
 He has LOVED playing with his race track!


At home, he got fruit snacks, giant ball, and
cowboy boots that I think I love just as much as he does!

Love this Kid!

So Ty got the boys bikes a couple weeks before his birthday and
instead of waiting for his birthday, he got to ride his bike early.


No comments: