Well, to keep going with the birthday theme. Brock turned one yesterday! I love this little guy! He is a well experienced walker, says 'hi' 'bye' 'ma' 'da' and some other undistinguishable words to the dogs! I know he's not starving, but for some reason he likes to eat dog food, dirt, rocks, food out of the garbage, horse poop, and he even tried his own poop in the bathtub recently! It's disgusting! I remind him constantly that he is a human not a dog, but he doesn't seem to listen. I guess he is just being a true boy! But he is super cute, chubby, and fun! He's starting to think he is funny with his laughs and funny faces, which he is funny and I love having him in our family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!
Thanks to this wonderful grandma, my kids get really cool, fun presents that their mother doesn't ever buy!
Thanks grandma! It's a hit with everyone!
The kids helped make 'rainbow' cupcakes!
Totally mesmerized by the single flame!
Watching big brother blow out his candle.
"I Want More!"
(This is way better than poop!)
1 comment:
Your poop comments cracked me up and grossed me out at the same time. He is a cute boy non-the-less. haha
Post a Comment