As if the holidays aren't busy enough, we add birthdays into the mix. Derek turned five! He is such a cute boy and lots of fun. We have decided that kids turn into giggly monsters when they turn five! He likes to laugh. I love this boy and that I can still get him to cuddle with me. When looking at cake ideas he liked the pac man cake he saw, so that's what we did. We had it looking great before church, but when we came home Teague had gotten into it.(Teague was home with Ty and Karly because she had a rash from an allergic reaction to amoxicillin and couldn't go to church.) Anyway, we ended up decorating the cake twice, but it was fun and everyone liked it. We went to Grandma Wardle's and celebrated with all the cousins and aunts and uncles still there from New Years. What another fun party! Derek had fun and that's what matters! I'm glad it was a fun day for him and that he waited til the next day to be sick, again.
Happy Birthday Derek! We love you!
1 comment:
That's a sweet cake!!
I can't believe he's 5!!! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment