Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas!

We dressed up for our ward Christmas party, which the kids really enjoyed. Ty and I even dressed up, but didn't get pictures as proof. Karly and Kami both wanted to be Mary and Derek and Teague were shepherds. Karly asked if Mary could be pregnant when she is a kid, and then giggled. She even had her baby Jesus.
Isn't Teague the littlest, cutest Shepherd you've ever seen?!
Just a fun craft I helped the kids make.
I thought they turned out super cute.
Even though I got a lot of gruff from the Peterson's, we bought our Christmas tree this year rather than going to the mountains. I wanted a big bushy tree this year, and got the fattest tree I think I've ever seen. Loved it!
ps. Ty made the dresser. Yes, he is amazing!!

Derek got the sled he asked Santa for, but not the 4-wheeler!
Light Brite Cube! I got my kids toys that I will want to play with them.
Magformers are pretty much the coolest things ever and my kids have been loving them just as much as me! I'll have to take pics of some of the things they have been making.

No comments: