So Teague has never been content for too long. Once he could roll, he wanted to scoot, then crawl, then walk, then run, and now he is into climbing! Fun!(for him more than me) His most recent find is the kitchen table. He loves it! I used to put things on the table to keep them away from him, not any longer! I guess, one good thing about this is now I usually have a clean table!
He's so happy up there! I'm fine with it unless we're trying to eat! Then things go sour.
P.S. Thanks Tonya for the way cute vest! I love it!
He definitely isn't my baby anymore. He looks like a little boy!
Even with a dirty face, she's still a cutie!
2 comments:
Katie! I haven't read your blog in a while and was excited to see so many pictures of your cute kids AND to find out that you're pregnant! Congratulation! I guess that's what happens when you live in Texas... you don't get any of the family news! Then Bret found out that Amy is pregnant too! How fun! We sure miss you guys and all your cute kiddos! Thanks for great your blogs!
The vest looks better on your little boy then it did on Eli who already looked sumo without it. Eli was an early climber too. not fun. Now he is into coloring on the walls I have a great butterfly in the boys room now that I'll have to post.
Post a Comment