Monday, February 22, 2010

New Week's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions often fade rather quickly and rarely make it the whole year. Let's face it. Life happens and adjustments are made. Last week was not a normal week. Karly spent two days laying on the couch with fever, cough, and achy. That is not fun to watch. Kami and Teague were sick too, but not as bad as Karly. Derek just got a little bit. I didn't get the fever, but a good headcold and no energy and Ty seems to have constant nasal infection. Needless to say, not a lot got accomplished last week and yet Ty and I were busy all week. (the weekend was Fabulous however) But now it's Monday and I am setting my New Week's Resolutions. I'm writing them down so they are more likely to be accomplished.
1. Read Scriptures everyday
2. Exercise 5+ times.
3. School with my kids 5+ times.
4. Clean, Clean, Clean (this has a list in and of itself!)
5. NO Treats until Saturday!
6. Go to bed Before 11, not 12 or 1 or 2
7. Plus all the other normal weekly things
8. Smile more, sing more and just be Happy!
And tonight I'm making Chicken Cordon Bleu which I have always wanted to make, but just never have. I have all the ingredients and so I'm going to do it. Watching Julie and Julia has motivated me to try new meals and have fun with it. Not to the extent in the movie (or anything even close) but I will branch out a little more.
I am excited for this week, but am now going to get of the computer and get moving!

No comments: