Yes, I realize I'm a month late, but here we go. Derek turned FOUR!! Wow! I can't keep my kids gets from growing up, but it is a lot of fun to watch them grow and learn new things. I don't have many pictures because we did his ice cream cake at G-ma Wardle's house with lots of aunts and uncles. So, I just have a few opening presents with Kami feeling like she's in the jungle in the background!! Derek is just a good kid. He is pretty darn special. He's full of love and is a great brother. He usually follows Karly in whatever she does,(hence, the ice cream cookie cake, just like Karly's) He has tried lately to be the decider and leader more, this has resulted in more arguments, but so is life with siblings. He is so fun to watch with Teague. He loves him sometimes too much, but Teague is a pretty good sport. I sure do love you Derek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment