Friday, August 7, 2009

More July Fun!

Well, July was pretty much a party month.  After Ty got done with his Physics class we played almost everyday.  His sister Teri was in town for the month, which made it easy to go to G-ma's house to see all the cousins and play, play, play.  Here are some pics at the Minidoka dam.  We had dinner, played bocce, and watched the boys play 500 with a frisbee.  All the while twenty cousins ran around playing together.  We are so glad we were here for all the fun.  We've been in Wisconsin the last three summers and have missed all the family gatherings.  I'm glad my kids got to know some cousins they haven't seen for a couple years.  Family is the best!  Kami agrees!
My nephew Crew loved showing off his muscles in front of the camera.
Don't mind me!

This is my favorite pic of Nick's amazing catch.
No one can ever say Ty doesn't have hops!  He may not be the tallest in the room ever, but he gets higher than anyone else when he jumps! 
Go Ty!



Here is everyone waiting for another round of bocce to start.

1 comment:

Teri said...

I love the ones of Ty jumping! I don't think I saw one with Jake jumping...lol. So cool this summer. I am missing "home". Enjoy it!