After MUCH debate about where to have a dutch oven dinner, we ended up by the snowmobile lodge with all the Peterson's. It ended up to be a good place. We ate yummy food, made smores, took the kids on a hike and horse rides. Ty was great entertaining the kids. He kept putting them on the horses and gave them the job of finding grass for the horses to eat. The kids had a blast. Before we left, Ty and I rode the motorcycle to the top of the mountain. That was the highlight for both of us. It was a fun time for everyone.
Kami is pretty comfortable on the horse.
Kami doesn't look very happy in this picture, but I love it still the same.
Oh, how kids love throwing dirt in each other's faces!!
The kids feeding the horses.
1 comment:
I loved the part about "much debate," that is the Peterson way! IT was so fun getting to know you and the kiddos better. You are an inspiration. Good luck with baby number 4 kiddo and the delivery!!
Post a Comment