Friday, March 1, 2013

Introducing...

Mccoy Hunter Peterson

 Boy oh boy, we are loving this little guy!  He is So sweet!  He really is such a good baby, which I am extremely grateful for!  He's already three weeks old, but I love that he is still just little and fun.  He was born February 6 and was 7lb 4oz and just perfect!  I was reminded how much I hate labor, but how much I love them when they get here.  We really didn't have this name picked out until Ty and I went to the temple the Thurs. before he was born.  He was almost named Hunter, but when Ty whispered Mccoy to me, I really liked it and got excited to name him.  We wanted to keep the Hunter though because a)it's cute b)all the hunting he did in the womb, and c) the kids really loved it.   In the end it all worked out. Sure glad we went to the temple!  I think he's pretty lucky to come into our family, and we a lucky to have him.









No comments: