So, I am not much of a toy mom. I like to go through and throw out old toys. And I don't buy many toys for my kids. I like them to have some kind of learning element to them. Don't think my kids are deprived though, we have a toy room with Lots of toys still. But Christmas I got them the coolest toy ever. Yes, they are for my kids, (as much as they are for me). They're called magformers and I first saw them visiting teaching. They are pretty expensive, but I was sold instantly. Let's be honest, magnets are awesome and these are big enough I don't have to worry about the chocking hazard, and they are completely enclosed. They are great for any age, even moms. Plus my kids still will play with them for hours. Way longer than other toys kids get for Christmas. They will work on something and be excited to show me what they made and want their picture taken, so here are a few favorites.
Derek's airplane.
Derek's Fish
Karly's fish
A bridge with a few embellishments.
Their most recent game with them is to make a hat and balance them on their head as they walk around the house, or lay on the couch in this case. They are so funny. They walk around and talk about themselves in third person like they are announcing a game show. It brings a smile to my face every time.
1 comment:
You're kids are too cute and I am just waiting for this next little guy to come so I can see 2 newbies when I come to visit. Hurry up already! haha And that is pretty much the coolest toy ever.
Post a Comment