Teague learned about mud the other day. I was trying to fix a sprinkler in my garden that wasn't working very good. It was just spraying a little bit of water which Teague thought was pretty fun to put his hands in. I had to run in the house for something and when I came back out I saw him sitting really still just staring out into nothing. Probably thinking, "What just happened?" I could see mud on his face and just laughed the closer I got. He was happy as could be. His first experience with mud. The first of many I'm sure. It may seem weird, but it's times like these I feel like a good mom. (Ignoring the fact that I left him outside by himself!) Seeing these pictures makes me feel like a good mom because he is outside being a kid and having fun in the mud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment