Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st Photo Shoot


Well, I wanted to take these pictures when Teague was exactly one month old.  However, after days of not pooping at all, of course he has a blowout right before I got the pictures taken.  Go figure!  I was so happy he finally pooped I couldn't be mad I didn't get the pictures. Anyway, it took a week to get the pics taken, but here is Teague at one month. (and a week)

Yes, he is balding, but oh soooooo cute!



Here are my two handsome little boys!  
I love that they each have a brother!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is sooo precious!! What a cutie. And looks just like a Peterson. :)

Hooray for babies that poop!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He is too cute! I think he looks a lot like Ty, doesn't he? And I hear you about he pooping thing...we had the same problem with Nate and it kind of freaked me out. :)

Marcee said...

OHHH!!!! so sweet! Look at him hold that head up!

Teri said...

He is adorable. Love him! Wish I could have been there for the blessing. Happy B-day to you too!!!