Tuesday, September 22, 2009

P.E.

While I was running on the treadmill the other day, I had a funny conversation with Karly that went like this:
Karly: Mom, do you want to have P.E.
Me: I am right now.
Pause.
Karly: Why isn't it on?
Me: Oh, did you say TV? I thought you said P.E. which is what  I am doing. No, I don't want the TV on.
After a couple minutes she comes over and looks at me for a minute and asks.  Are you peeing right now?

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Okay, that's funny! I just love kids, they say the darndest things :o)

Teri said...

I almost peed my pants. I totally laughed out loud!!

The Stratton's said...

lol, THAT IS HILLARIOUS. She must have been so confused!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Katie, Just checked your blog after a while...congrats on Teague, he is adorable!! And so little. Also I don't have an email address for you guys but we were wondering how Ty's Organic Chem class was going. I know it was a short course so i wasn't sure if he was done or not but if he had questions he can email me at tbaxter1@nd.edu. I hope you guys are doing well and thanks for sharing the PE story, too funny!